Monday, February 12, 2007

A Total Write-Off!

I've received information from Panacea Entertainment, that the TV show that I will be in will be shown on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on Access TV. The show, A Total Write-Off! begins airing this Wednesday, Feb. 14, with episode 1. Along with my three other fellow writers were taped as episode 9 of 13.

I've been told that my date will be March 21st. That will be really cool, I'm hoping that I can have some people together to watch the show and have some fun, most likely at my expense...
That's okay, I've got thick skin.



What I'm wondering about is how I came across while on the show. I quickly forgot that I was "mic'd" while we tried to pull together random ideas together to write the short story while on the air. The crowd shouting out ideas for the stories added to the show in general, and I think that the mime-dancers were pretty funny when it came to our show.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home