Thursday, March 22, 2007

Caduceus and Copper Cross


Caduceus 8x10"
The Caduceus is a commission from a woman who is giving it to a doctor friend as a present.
The wax worked out really well with the doctor's symbol, and especially with the choice of colours. The big thing for me is that because the doctor is an urologist, I thought it would work in the colours that would look like water. I think it turned out well.


Copper Cross II 14x18"
The second is a cross with copper leaf that I donated to a local church fundraiser. It was pretty cool, I liked doing it, I had the epiphany early on so it was quite easy to do. The copper leaf is actually enjoyable to do, before I put a heavy black wash over it, then put the sealer overtop. Both turned out well.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Blogger Anita Daher said...

Hi Kelly,
By chance, did you get your promised DVD of our episode of A Total Write-Off? I know it is airing tonight, but I don't think I'll tell anyone...not until I have a chance to see how big a fool I made of myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home