Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thoughts on writing


I've decided that I'm going to post bits and pieces of short stories I've written, and perhaps a sample chapter of my speculative fiction manuscript that I've written, The Ghost Dance. If readers come along and see something they like, I'd appreciate a comment and if anyone likes it, then I'll post the rest of the short story, etc. I'm also going to post my Column from The Wainwright Review, the newspaper I write my editorial for.
As an aside, anyone watching Rockstar: Supernova? I'm really interested in the show, I'm pulling for Lukas, the Canadian kid. I like his style and his performances, although I think that Toby is pretty great too. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home